Terra Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for all discussions of Terra.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fields and Specialties

Go down 
+2
Inox
Paradosi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradosi
Admin

Fields and Specialties Empty
PostSubject: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:48 pm

Still a student in a sense due to the annoying waste of time that most of school is... Regardless, I am a physicist, with a hint of mathematician.

Posts your ideals, fields, etc... here.
Back to top Go down
Inox

PostSubject: Re: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm currently in college studying physics, I plan to specialize in particles later, but it's still too early to decide.
Back to top Go down
Crisis589

PostSubject: Re: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm not so much adept in the fields of science and mathematics as I am in the fields of politics and government, which I think could be a very valuable asset indeed. If we could extend our influence into the government, we could greatly increase our power.
Back to top Go down
Paradosi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Crisis589 wrote:
I'm not so much adept in the fields of science and mathematics as I am in the fields of politics and government, which I think could be a very valuable asset indeed. If we could extend our influence into the government, we could greatly increase our power.

Mhm Politics still plays an important part in government, as a technocracy is still a government, no matter how decentralized. Requirement is too have a core sense of the sciences. The specializations can be left to the specialized sciences.

Last edited by Paradosi on Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crisis589

PostSubject: Re: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Paradosi wrote:
Crisis589 wrote:

Mhm Politics still plays an important part in government, as a technocracy is still a government, no matter how decentralized. Only requirement is too have a core sense of the sciences. The specializations can be left to the specialized sciences.
Right. I do have a core sense of the sciences, and I'd like to think that my knowledge of them is expanding daily.
Back to top Go down
Inurdaes

PostSubject: Re: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 pm

I have a bit of a green thumb, so any hydroponic farms that start up I can take care of.

I also seem to be quite a good public speaker. All you need to do is show passion. And fuck, if this got started, I would have a lot of passion when talking about this.
Back to top Go down
Limecat

Limecat

PostSubject: Re: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Major in Astrophysics. It kicked my ass last year though. Mostly because I was a lazy fuck :C
Back to top Go down
Lightsshadow

PostSubject: Re: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:20 am

Just a question: how old is everyone? I mean, we want this whole society to happen, but will we grow and change our minds? If the majority of us are still in undergrad college, will future events stifle the internal drive to make this project work?

Not to bring everyone down, as I am wanting this to happen just as much as everyone else, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields and Specialties   Fields and Specialties Empty

Back to top Go down

Fields and Specialties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terra Forum :: Terra Basis :: Intelligensia-
Jump to: